On the hike down I was listening to the bumpity-bump-bumpity-bump of the stick Brady was dragging behind him, wondering how Paige still had the energy to keep jumping up and seeing how many claps she could get in before she landed, and getting a kick out Justin still hoping to run into a deer before our parade came by. Brady, who has a constant stuffy nose due to allergies, had the biggest revelation of the trip. He turned to me and said, "Look Mom," - long inhale sniff through his nose - "my nose is clear!" I love the mountains.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Clear Noses
On the hike down I was listening to the bumpity-bump-bumpity-bump of the stick Brady was dragging behind him, wondering how Paige still had the energy to keep jumping up and seeing how many claps she could get in before she landed, and getting a kick out Justin still hoping to run into a deer before our parade came by. Brady, who has a constant stuffy nose due to allergies, had the biggest revelation of the trip. He turned to me and said, "Look Mom," - long inhale sniff through his nose - "my nose is clear!" I love the mountains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
looks like you are having fun..I've missed you! we need to get together soon. Have a fun weekend. Love,nicole
paige, this is clay. Sharks live in salt water, because pepper water makes them sneeze. So why do cats jump five feet in the air?
I'm glad to finally know the answer to at least one of the riddles.
Brady, I think thats a very very good reason for liking the mountains.
Doing things with your family while thier still at home makes for the best memories...because someday that is all you'll have
Lisa,
You and your family totally blow me away! Your adventures are awesome and I am impressed with the endurance and stick to it attitude they have!
Impressive!
Post a Comment