

I have had a hankerin' to do something "Fall-ish". The clouds rolled in and the breeze kicked up and my wallflowers filled our house with the smell of cinnamon and clove (I know you love it too Nik). Brady begged to make cinnamon rolls. I'm usually a cook of the Rhodes variety, but we pulled out the recipe books and whipped these beauties up in no time! I had total dejavu when we were slicing the dough with dental floss. Why are so many memories linked to food? I think I need to pull out the cookbooks more often, we had a great time together, and it felt so....Fall!
4 comments:
"A cook of the Rhodes variety" made me laugh! I am impressed with your skills. They look great. I might just have to try it myself!
Happy fall! I think we are actually entering a new season..love that!~ Your rolls look YUMMY! good job..we still need to work on spending more time together. Have a good night, nicole
Your cinnamon rolls looked so good!!! I couldn't control myself and had to make some for us.. But my help wasn't as cute and good looking as yours. (Now you know that their is more than one uses for dental floss)
Your rolls definately look yummy! So...mom said she had to make some too, well what she didn't tell you is......uummm, I better not write it, you'll have to ask her about the whole fiasco...let's just say that when I finally got over there after work and an unnecessarily long trip to "that D%&$# Wal-mart!!" Clay said that, "D@#$" must be the word of the day, cuz your mom had certainly been saying it a lot with regards to her cinnamon rolls.
Post a Comment