skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Out of House and Home
Do your kids eat a lot? I can't feed this one enough. This morning it was 6 pancakes. Sometimes 4 packets of oatmeal. After school yesterday two hotdogs, the other day the after school snack was baked potato with chili (thank goodness for leftovers, he would starve to death waiting for that one to get done!) Then dinner, oh my, dinner. He wants "real" food he tells me. It is amazing how much kids this age appreciate and NEED home cooked "real" food. The quick cook, fast food variety, as much as I love, and often need, the convenience, just doesn't do the trick. I tell you I'll be a good cook someday, I'm sure getting enough practice!
3 comments:
You would think that I would be able to relate but we can't get E to eat much of anything. Just the other day he said, "I've been 50 pounds forever!" A growth spurt should come eventually, right?
Good luck keeping up with your big eater!
Reminds me of my pour brother who grew up in a home full of women, and was constantly asking my mom for "Man Food." (translation...NOT veggies, pasta, fruit, salad, or granola.) (Further translation...MEAT!!!) Just before he left on his mission, she figured it out.
She occasionally relapses to "chick food," but for most part she's good at remembering that growing men/boys eat roughly 100Xs the amount a female eats.
Looking at that picture - is there another problem that needs to be addressed???!
Post a Comment