"Life is a daring adventure or nothing" - Helen Keller
Friday, August 28, 2009
A Century Later
Saturday I accomplished a goal I set for myself at the beginning of the summer. I rode my bike 100 miles. Actually, it ended up being 110, but who's counting? I was! And so was my behind!
It't makes me tired even thinking about you doing that, but I am way IMPRESSED! I'm waiting to hear what's next, but what ever it is I'm sure I won't be surprised. I'm pasted thinking this has got to be the last thing you try. GO FOR IT!!!!!!
3 comments:
I am impressed! Way to go!
It't makes me tired even thinking about you doing that, but I am way IMPRESSED! I'm waiting to hear what's next, but what ever it is I'm sure I won't be surprised. I'm pasted thinking this has got to be the last thing you try. GO FOR IT!!!!!!
WOW Lisa! That's amazing. Way to stick with it!
Post a Comment