Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another Try

We have not had good luck with cats around here. Sad, but true. Paige brought "Midnight" home the other night. Cute as a button. The girl and the kitten.

5 comments:

Louise Harriosn said...

Good luck this time. Yes they are both very cute, but I have to say that the one in white is the cutest.
Where did you get her? Not Paige, but the kitten.

Catherine Andrews said...

We have a cat named midnight too!! He has been lucky so far, ran off twice, found twice and is still around! Maybe the name will bring you good luck!

Anonymous said...

Just make sure little, sweet midnight is tucked away safe and sound when Grandpa Ellis is leaving :)

Melanie said...

Davis thinks Midnight should stay inside. Reese says 10 months for this one.
I say...can't believe you are saying a cat is cute as a button...Paige, yes, she is cuter than a button...but a cat...??? you have come a long way, sister. I guess there is hope for me, too.

Happy Harrison said...

I was going to write the exact same thing as Chathrine.

We had a cat named Midnight, and she lived to be a million years old. We couldn't get rid of the thing.

I agree that the name is "good luck" if you're looking for longevity.