Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Fun

Brady caught great air off this jump, my camera is just too slow to catch the right moment.

Justin landed this 180 like a pro. Paige, Kirby and Gary look on. Gary owns this resort. He helped with Justin's ski "accident". We agreed that a kid is only allowed one ambulance ride off the mountain.
They better not be trying the back flips their friends were doing! But I could see it in Brady's eyes.....it won't be long!

Justin and Darren were at the temple this morning starting at 6:30. Justin has had a bad cough, but convinced me he felt better and should go on the youth temple trip. (Motivation: still getting to go skiing) I see now I should have have let him do neither. Fever on board.
OH and.....our friend Ted, asked to use Brady's picture in his new helmet.(The one's of him doing homeowork and practicing his piano) Now ShredReady wants permission to put it on their Facebook page! Anyone friends with ShredReady?

2 comments:

mama of many said...

Watching the olympics tonight. Wondering how soon I would see the Smith boys on the roster. Go for the gold guys!

Heather said...

I'm just catching up on blogs. Glad to see Justin recovered and has resumed all his normal activities.