This is Kite Skiing minus the snow and skis. You can search kite skiing on you tube and see what this sport is all about. Darren loves it. Brady and Justin got hooked this winter too. Usually they only fly the smaller trainer kites at the house.
The trainers are 3.5 and 4.5 meters.
This was the BIG kit - 12 meters. Justin has wanted to try this one when there was very little wind. Very little wind doesn't happen here very often.





3 comments:
If we see him flying over our house I will have Hank shoot him down, don't worry. I guess the wind doesn't blow this way though. Bummer, that would be a great story.
It's nice to know you guys have our back!
This looks like a ton of fun.
I love that he thought it was awesome, AFTER he was safe on the ground again. I felt the same way about sky diving.
Post a Comment