Monday, August 30, 2010

Y Not Tri 2010


This is a story about the coolest kids I know. This was our 3rd annual Y Not Tri Triathlon. Brady is missing from this picture, but he did it too!



Paige is the one in the yellow cap....JK! She is in black shorts and blue suit climbing into the water by her friend.


Paige and two friends in the water before the start of a 1/4 mile swim.


These next few pics are blury but I loved how they showed motion and how fast they were trying to go. Paige and our neighbor Erica.









Paige in the transition area. It's hard to get dressed when you are all wet!











Paige starting on the 6 mile bike.






Justin had a girl from our ward do the swim for him, then he biked and ran.








Brady at the end of the 1 mile run.







Paige and our neighbor friends came in 1 sec. apart! It was 100 degrees that day!












My three heros! They did it!












Paigey girl












The cutest picture of Brady.














Paige took 3rd in her division.
Brady took 2nd in his division.
Justin and Kristen took first but they mixed up the ages and times.....so no ribbon for them.


This has become a summer tradition, and I am so proud of them!












1 comment:

Louise Harriosn said...

Those 3 are my hero's too!!
I'm a proud Grandma!