These two had music festival on Saturday. They were well prepared. They both scored SUPERIOR! I have heard "Backstage Pass" enough for all the people in America to have it engrained in their minds as well.
In Brady's defense, Justin and a friend skiied Sun Valley on this day, leaving Brady behind for about 8 min. of piano playing. I don't blame him for the bad atitude. But we had the "Good, Better, Best" chat. Skiing is "good," probably even "Better" (SUN VALLEY!!!!!), but participating in Festival, after months of practicing, was probably the "Best" choice. Sure mom, he said, looking straight ahead.





4 comments:
Way go Paige & Brady!! That is amazing,and I'm sooooo proud of both of you.
Brady, that was a bummer that you didn't get to go to Sun Valley but by staying shows your a "Superior" Mature Boy.. Love all of you..
I can't stop laughing.
The look on Brady's face says it all.:(
Hilarious! Great post. I had to come visit you because of those Wranglers on Lauren's blog :) Have a great day!
Post a Comment