We were so lucky this year for Spring Break. Grandpa and Grandma H took us all to Disneyland!
I think they mostly took pity on Paige who has desperately wanted to go to Disneyland for years....but has a dad who isn't very hip on the idea!;)
This was our kid's first ride on an airplane, and this alone was excitement enough!
We flew into Long Beach. This was where I was born and not too far from where we lived. We went on a drive to see the old house. 14 or 15 U-turns later...we found it! Things have changed!
The beach was one of our first stops. I think we could live there. Just out on the sand, next to the water full time!
Tea cups
Darren chose the Senior Citizen tea cup.....sorry mom and dad. Not into spinning, he said.
I turned 40 at Disneyland!
Paige would not stop riding Autopia. Each of us had a turn taking her....over and over and over again.
We had so much fun at Disneyland, even Darren admitted it was way better than he ever thought it would be!
We loved California Screamin', and Star Tours was a blast! We waited in line forever for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, and it was sooo dumb. We like the Haunted Mansion.
We went on Tower of Terror, and that is exactly what it is! Can't decide if I liked that or not. I screamed A LOT.
I still crave Disneyland Churros! MMMMM!
We had a hotel right across the street which worked awesome for coming and going as we pleased.
Besides the beach we went to Sea World and La Jolla beach.
Darren and I both thought that all the fast walking and standing in lines was way more exhausting than riding 100 miles on our bikes!
What a great family memory!








No comments:
Post a Comment