
Family home evening on the bike track. Paige was biking too, it was her idea, but I didn't get her picture. I was not even tempted to do it tonight. I ran today, including twice up Twin Falls grade, then my dang friend wanted to go biking. I wasn 't about to get on my bike again!


You can't really tell what this picture is, but you can faintly see Darren and Justin on the cliffs. They are measuring for a zipline. Either we will have lots of kids here all the time, or none. Maybe their parents will want them to stay away from us. Darren is just like a kid, I have no doubt he'll be the first one down. The other significant thing about this picture is in the foreground. It is Brady and Paige hunting ground squirrels together, yes together. Miracles never cease.
2 comments:
Every home needs their own bike track and zip line! Who needs Disneyland when you've got Darrenland? ...and really, the Twin Falls grade twice and biking in one day? The Ironman has nothing on you.
Lisa, hey looks like you guys have so much fun on your own, in your backyard! I am still keeping up on the blogging in Europe, in some cities. Some cities we have internet, that is in English, and some we don't :) We are excited to see you guys soon! Sounds like you guys are keeping busy :) Miss you guys! Italy is amazing, you need to come over here!
Post a Comment