


Brady's 3rd grade class put on a musical production of "Peter Rabbit". The class voted Brady to be Mr. McGregor. We got to go watch it today as they put it on for the school. He didn't like me taking picures, but I couldn't help it - he's so dang cute! We're so gratefulf for his teacher, his class scored the highest on the State testing, she's tough , but Brady thinks she's the nicest teacher in the school. He started baseball practice this week and was quickly recruited to the position he had told me he didn't want - pitcher. He told me he was afraid of hitting the batter! I think he'll do great. I am so excited for the season to start - baseball brings back so many good summertime childhood memories for me! Those were good times we spent as a family as each of us, including my dad, played on multiple teams. Church ball was the best - and the most intense! Hopefully I won't follow in my mom's footsteps and I won't get myself into trouble with the refs and opposing team's parents! (oh my) Everyone always says that Darren must have spent a lot of time playing ball with Brady! We hardly ever do and when we do it is me. But mostly it has been my dad and brothers when we are on Provo. They have taken many trips to Westridge to the ball fields. The other day Brady came and asked me to play catch because Paige couldn't take his pitches anymore! I feel for her, I played catcher for years for Steve until I started to fear for my life, I wanted to keep my teeth, thank you!
1 comment:
Wish I could have been there for your play. You looked awesome in your farmer costume! I'm not surpised at, how talented you are at baseball. I myself lost a few pounds chasing and looking for tennis balls, over in your old nieghborhood. Can't wait to watch you play.
Post a Comment