Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Paige's Baptism
Paige's big day finally came. She was baptized on Saturday, she has been really excited for this. I don't remember the boys being quite like this. She cared about everything right down to the last detail of having a "big" sandwich for the luncheon after the baptism.
Luckily we had Aunt Emily around for the hair do portion of this extravaganza. With four younger sisters she's had plenty of hair practice. Poor Paige was born to a mother who is hairdo challenged. Without Emily's frenchbraid we might all still be sitting in the chapel waiting for the Holy Ghost talk.
My mom, Paige and me.
What would we do without good friends? I get chills looking at this picture. There is no substitute for good friends that stand by you at all times. I feel the same way about their mothers. The first thing Paige said after getting baptized as we walked back to change was, "Is that it?" Then, reffering to Abbey and Izzy, "I guess they couldn't make it." She hadn't seen them sitting on the front row. She was so happy when I told her that they had been there. Her friends are very important to her. We appreciate all our family for supporting Paige, we're so lucky and feel so loved! One of Paige's favorite things to do when the Jenkins come to visit is to ride the horses with Autumn. They got Doc all saddled up, but Paige wouldn't ride. She told them that she didn't want to ride because she didn't want to die or break her arm before she got to get baptized! Should I think this is cute, or should I be extremely worried?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That is the cutest picture ever. It really is great to have good friends...I truly think they are going to be friends forever. We are so excited for Paige..Congratulations Paigee! Have a good day..Love,Nicole
It looks like you had a great weekend with the family and a great baptism. Congrats Paige!
Hi Paige
Iam so glad you got Baptized. I am getting soo excited for my Baptism on July 5th. I wish I could have come to yours. I miss you so much!
P.s You are invited to my Baptism. It is at 2:30 Pm. at Declo stake center.
Love Kamree
Post a Comment