Tuesday, July 29, 2008

When Dad Goes Shopping

This is what happened when I sent Darren and the kids to Walmart.
Justin has been saving up for a shotgun for a long time.
Learning how to use the BB gun was a family affair.
Darren is thinking "what have I done!" Where did we get her?

3 comments:

Louise Harriosn said...

The smile on the kids faces, tells me the trip to Wal-Mart was worth it....

Lisa, I never thought of buying you a B.B. gun when you were 8. I think you'd liked that a lot more than you did the Barbie.

Kam said...

Wow page you have A real gun.
I have A real camra.
love kamree
P.S. how to get to my blog
WWW.kam's cool spot. blogspot.com

Happy Harrison said...

All I have to say is...Clay can't wait for H~ to be old enough. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a trip to Wal-Mart after seeing this post (in behalf of H~ of course), just so she'll be sure to have one waiting for her whenever she's ready.