Saturday, September 13, 2008

Green Day

Notice anything different about our yard?

Thank goodness for nice neighbors


and kids
and this guy and his trademark hat.
Break time. Mom is always good for a trip to Sonic. Darren makes the kids log their time (they're earning money for the Middle Fork trip). Brady's time card for this morning read that he started at 8:09 and ended at 11:03. They know they won't get paid if they don't write it down! They got all the sprinkler heads in around the whole house today. So it looks like we're ready to seed the rest next week!

3 comments:

Catherine Andrews said...

I am so jealous!! The green yard looks so great! I bet it makes your yard look so different. Thanks so much for stopping to see us!

Melanie said...

Looks so great! Hope the dove was good...mmm... and I'm so glad you had a bbq ... see, much better than us. Way to go!
Thanks so much for yesterday! You are a life saver!!! Love ya.

Louise Harriosn said...

What a difference!!! It looks GREAT & GREEN. I think I'd enjoy the Sonic part best. I loved spending last week with all of you.
What great Kids!!! I'm looking forward to getting some of your grass in the mail, Paige.