Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lauren visits!

My youngest brother's wife came to visit last week. She brought her adorable baby who is so scrumptiously darling that I could just take a bite out of her! We kayaked, saw the temple, ate at the Garden, and just hung out. It was so nice to have her around- she always jumped in and even had dinner ready on one of my particularly busy nights! She is an amazing mother and talented in so many things (especially in things I lack). Lauren is a good example to me and I'm so glad to have her in my family!

2 comments:

Happy Harrison said...

Thanks for having me! I told Clay the we HAVE to get up there sometime soon and visit together. He agreed. I think he's a little jelious that I got to come and see all your new "stuff" (home, zip-line, hot tub, etc.) and he didn't.
p.s. Thanks for the great pictures, Lisa. You did a good job helping me document.

Happy Harrison said...

Yeah! Love the new addition to your playlist. Best song EVER!!!!