Friday, September 19, 2008

RUN!

Kimberly hosted a cross country meet at Magic Mountain. This is Justin and his buddy before the meet.
Mass start of Jr. High boys.
The course went up the ski hill. Can you say dusty?
Go Justin! I had a terrible sore throat but it didn't stop me from following in my mother's footsteps - I screamed so loud for him! He took 18th out of all the middle schools in the valley and beyond - from Oakley to Buhl to Wood River, and third on his team. Way to go Justin!

1 comment:

Louise Harriosn said...

Way to run Justin!! You are so AWESOME. Lisa, I can't believe you'd ever yell like that after all the years of sitting by me at your brothers games, or having me yell at your games. Thinking I'm not with her, I don't know her, or where can I hide. Those were such fun years. ENJOY THEM and YELL your heart out.