Monday, October 27, 2008

Think about it

Darren asked me this the other day and I have been thinking about it ever since...

What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

6 comments:

mandy said...

I'm almost scared to even think about it. What have you come up with?

Louise Harriosn said...

I would run for President of our great country "The United States of America." Use my children & their spouse's as a voice of reason. They all know I would need help with that... We would do a much better job than all the Jack@#@#* they have back in D.C now....

lisa said...

That's what I grew up with! A mom who could run the country and cuss with the best of them...At least I come by it honestly...

Heather said...

I would go mountain biking with Darren on a REALLY steep and gnarly downhill ...and not use my brakes!

Annie said...

wow, what a great question. I saw your blog last night and I am still thinking about it today. My mind is racing but ultimately the possiblitily of failure should not define any opportunity. I think I need to do and try a lot more.... Can I post your question on my blog too? I think your question will be my new mantra in life.

lisa said...

Hey Annie, Tim would get a kick out of Darren's answer to this question... quit his job and trade commodities full time!