The exact scientific medical term my dr. used when describing how I would feel when I returned to my "normal" activity level. Hammered. He was right. I paid for it for three days. But it was a great ride. At least until my friend and I were attacked by a pit bull and a lab. HUGE ones. Not just chased, but attacked. I've never had a dog be that serious about ending my life, usually they just want to chase. These got in front of our tires, one knocked me, my tire whipping to a 90 degree angle to my bike, sending me down on to my frame, I can't believe I stayed up! My chest has never hurt so badly from my heart beating so hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
My advise (not that you asked for it, and hopefully you won't have occasion to use it again),
Don't be scared, and KICK THE S@#$ OUT OF THE ATTACKING CANINE!!!
(that's what my mission taught me)
(good thing you're moderating your comments. that may not be appropriate for all readers)
Post a Comment