- River trip through Desolation and Greys Canyons (see june 08)
- Darren first to descend Middle Fork of Salmon in 08
- Darren and boys one of the last to descend Middle Fork of Salmon 08
- grass!
- planting 300+ trees
- LOTOJA
- Justin made deacon
- Justin says goodbye to his appendix
- books we read
- Paige baptized
- skiing
- Y not Tri
- Bryce Canyon 5k
- Lisa finally beats her time in Spudman
- Darren's first Spudman and rafting Murtuagh in same day (cuckoo)
- Zipline
- new niece born
- Justin finally reads a book Brady recommended :)
- Darren in bishopric
- Brady pitches 6 strike outs in a row
- Great Grandma Harrison dies at 97
- White Rim Trail
- Tahoe Relay
- cats (present and past, RIP)
- 3 kids in piano
- Paige gets ears pierced
- mtn. biking
- swimming in Dierkes
- Justin gets first shotgun
- Brady gets first pellet gun
- Paige gets first BB gun
- raising chickens
- slaughtering chickens
- soccer, basketball, cross country
- loving our backyard!
After all my complaining about Christmas I do have to say that I love a new year. There's something about a clean slate, hope of good things to come, the promise of doing better next time, making lists, and not having had a chance to mess up yet.... Maybe by Christmas my slate is so dirtied that I'm just ready to wipe it clean and get rid of the clutter, literally and figuratively. I love it when the clutter of Christmas is put away!





2 comments:
I am glad that you had a great Chrismtas. I hope that your new year is a great one!!
What a busy and fun year! I missed the message about cats present and past - is Lucky still with us?
Post a Comment