Thursday, January 15, 2009

Turning lemons into lemonade

Do you love the wind like I do? Darren loves it. First windsurfing, now kite skiing! These are trainer kites, perfect size for the kids. It is actually really fun. The idea is to make the kite go in a figure 8. I thought it was great, but as far as being on skis on a sloped hill full of ice and snow with a huge sail pulling me at extreme speeds? I'm not so sure, but Darren loves it!
Brady attempting the impressive "loop". An adult stays near, a gust of wind like we have out here does some serious yanking on small people!

The J man letting it pull him across the field.


1 comment:

Happy Harrison said...

You guys crack me up. Can't you sit still for one minute?!

p.s. what's with bloggers "random" word verification? The two I've had while commenting on your blog...farding, and pantese. Sounds a little like farting, and panties, don't you think?