Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beginnings

Of a Thanksgiving feast
Two turkeys (Stove Top and Butterball) and five pullets (one named Albert Einstein - because of the hair)





Of bunch of ham and bacon for breakfast

Yes, we built a pig pen. After a lot of soul searching I can now look in the mirror and say, "Yes, I have a pig pen on my property, and doggone it, people like me!"







Of fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, peas.....
And long job charts this summer!!!





8 comments:

Clayton said...

can i come live with you guys?

Louise Harriosn said...

I think thats cool that you have a
pig-pen. I had one and look how cool I am!!!!
That name fits that turkey to a T. Look like you all had a busy Saturday. Can't wait to see everyboby next week.

williamswildbunch said...

Smiths,
That is so awesome that you have pigs and chickens. Wow! you are way ahead of us. I love the LONG Job charts comment. I am already getting mine planned in my head, and we still have a month to go until summer. We will definately have to stop by sometime and see the progress. Kamree is DYING to see Paige.

lisa said...

Clayton, do you think Lauren would let us borrow you for a while? I could use a fourth job chart to pile chores on!

mama of many said...

Poultry, pigs and plants....now that provident living sister!

Catherine Andrews said...

You guys are really getting into the country life! Way to go!!! Have fun with all the animals!

Happy Harrison said...

"Stove Top"-I love it!

Clayton said...

Happy birthday paige from clayton and lauren and sunshine