Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


A quarterback


A CD Burner



Laundry


2 comments:

Louise Harriosn said...

Love the costumes.. I knew you boys would come up with something clever.. Paige you turned out to be the cutest dirty laundry I've ever seen!!! Bet your glad you hopped out of my car this morning. Looks like you've had a fun day.

williamswildbunch said...

Lisa
your kids crack me up with their creative costumes.
I love it that you are now raising your own chickens and turkeys.
Paige, I am totally with you on the whole plucking the chickens thing. I agree. That is something that my husband can do. On second thought, I don't think he would. Even though he raised chickens as a kid, I don't think he would touch one now.
Just a little FYI:
Our neighbors pluck chickens for a business just in case you don't want to do it next year.