Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wrestling



Today was Brady's first wrestling match for the year. He hasn't gone to any of the practices because of the hole in his lip from the laser. (He had a growth lasered off the inside of his lip this week, weird, but true). He got there late and wrestled basically 4 right after one another. He was 3 - 1! It is so fun to watch, I never thought I would enjoy wrestling. When it is your child down there - wow, watch out for mom! Darren is pretty into it, being the wrestler he was in high school. We posted the videos so Grandpa Harrison could see Brady "wrastle."


1 comment:

Louise Harriosn said...

Man, what a tough guy!! Grandma better not get in a wrestling match with you. I'm still trying to teach Grandpa that it's not wastling, but I think he want to keep a part of (Star Valley in him.)