Saturday, March 1, 2008

Yard clean up



Does this look like work to you? Actually they worked really hard picking up garbage and rocks. Boy was it ever an " in like a lion" first day of March! BRRRR! We now have a huge pile of debris and garbage for a bonfire! We borrowed the 4 wheeler and trailer from Scott Lyman. Amazing how easy it was to get the kids to help this time. Darren burmed up more dirt and Justin drug around some sort of piece of metal to looosen the surface and pull up rocks. Grass may actually be in our future.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that I can't be there to help you clean up all that mud. Sophie has learned to kill birds, so I am busy cleaning up bird feathers :) We are going to try and come see you soon! Miss you guys!