Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve excitement!

The excitment is in the air! Is this the longest day of the year for kids?

I'm off on my first big adventure to town on my own since surgery. It's been almost 3 weeks and I feel so much better. I haven't driven yet, (except for that dreaded day I thought I would die if I didn't get a burger and onion rings, set out for Sonic, only made it to Arctic Circle and barely home) so this should be exciting! Saturday I went to Costco with Darren and lost all my steam at the back of the store. It is so weird. But, better everyday, onward and upward, right?

1 comment:

Happy Harrison said...

Merry Christmas Smith Family! We hope that today goes quickly, and tomorrow's present opening cerimony lasts, and lasts. Cuz we all know what a let down it is when every last present is open, and you start the countdown until next year!