Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My New Nickname


I have a new nickname. Korihor. Strange, especially if you know who he was. In a way I'm similar to him....EVIL!!! Or so my family says.
Actually this all comes from a new "Core" strengthening regimen my friend gave me, so she is the original "Kor"ihor, as named by her husband.
It involves about 400 sit ups of varying types. We do it almost every night. I love it when I can kick Darren's tail at something, it happens so rarely. I added some Yoga balancing moves at the end, just to make him suffer a little more. I have a very creative mind when it comes to torture, self and otherwise. I learned it from Jill (evil laugh).
I haven't shown them the arm regimen yet..... He HE HE! Then they will have to call me Ammon - because they'll wish someone would cut their arms off!

3 comments:

Louise Harriosn said...

Looks like you have definitely cast a spell over them...

lawdy said...

need you as a personal trainer.

mama of many said...

In all fairness, shouldn't it be "Core"ihor. You are antiflab, it's a good thing.