Paige awoke to find this cute Netherland Dwarf rabbit. His name is Winkle.

Grandma and Grandpa spent Christmas with us. We love it when they visit. The kids couldn't believe Grandpa was actually coming with Grandma. He doesn't make it up here very often because of work, but I assured them he wouldn't miss Christmas.
Justin got a larger than life map of Idaho.
Grandma and Grandpa spent Christmas with us. We love it when they visit. The kids couldn't believe Grandpa was actually coming with Grandma. He doesn't make it up here very often because of work, but I assured them he wouldn't miss Christmas.
Justin got a larger than life map of Idaho.
I got the best surprise from Darren... he printed my blog into a book! The only reason I started a blog was because I could print it into a book thus solving the scrapbooking dilemma. I hate scrapbooking, but I want to document our life in pictures. I have been meaning to make it into a book for a year! I now have new motivation to blog. So, now I need to commit to journaling more about our happenings. So, sorry to any reader, it may get more tedious to read!





3 comments:
Darren will have to tell me how he put your blog into a book. I have been meaning to do this for a year now myself. Just haven't even looked into it yet. Was it expensive? Did he do it himself or send it somewhere?
It was so fun being there with all of you... The look on Paige's face some what explains the amount of sleep we got that night...I love being their Grandma!!!
How's Winkle doing? He's is so darling!!!
Post a Comment