This is where I came from. You can usually see the ski resort across the way, and the road way down below. I did get a little nervous and kept freaking myself out thinking I heard things. I am always hearing from Darren and his biking friends how there are mtn. lions up here. I knew I'd be mad at myself if I didn't finish the climb, and I wouldn't be able to look Darren in the eye. I'm so prideful.
Me at the top. So grateful to be able to use my body again and suffer the pain of a rapidly beating heart and burning quads! (The snow was thigh deep in places). There was a time not long ago when I wondered if I would ever be able to stuff like this again. This is what gets me up in the morning.





2 comments:
Congrats! Glad you're able to get moving again. I had dreams of catching up while you were down but you were pretty quick. Way to go!
You are a pack of unstoppable people!!! You go girl!!!
Post a Comment