Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fisher Creek

It just doesn't feel like summer unless we have biked Fisher Creek.
Darren, Justin and I headed north, picked up the Weber's along the way, and drove over Galena Summit into the Sawtooth Valley.

Justin smoked me to the top!

I haven't been on my bike for WEEKS because of an injury. I felt it today. UGGGGHHH! I hate being out of shape!






This is such a great ride. Eight miles up, eight miles down. The downhill is the most fun you will have on a bike. Banked corners, whoopty doos (?), and lots of smooth trail. There are a few scary spots, I found one and have a little blood to show for it.


My back did OK, I did a lot of stretching on the way. It is the drive up and back that killed me. As Justin and I drove away with the Webers, Darren headed up the trail again for a second loop before heading to Bradley.

I was a little jealous, mostly of the fact that I wasn't in good enough condition to do it twice, but I was quickly consoled when I remembered that Ketchum Burrito was on the way home!

I am motivated by food! And Diet Coke.



2 comments:

Louise Harriosn said...

What a fun day!! Justin you belong to such a COOL family!!

Clayton said...

why is the diet coke written so small? I would use bold and all caps.