Saturday, July 3, 2010

PHS class of 1990


Last weekend I attended my 20 year class reunion. I was half excited and half dreading it. It ended up being so much fun! Darren was bored out of his mind, but was such a good sport. I got to see some dear friends. I have to say all the girls looked more beautiful than ever, and the guys...well, they all looked older!
This is eight out of the twelve of our Varsity Cheer squad. We seriously were the best cheerleaders that school has ever seen! These girls were great friends of mine and influenced me in such a positive way!

OK so they called us up to do the Provo High Fight Song.....It was really funny that some of us could actually remember parts of it! Emilee wanted me to run out doing back handsprings! At that point I really did feel 20 years older!

I laughed so hard that night! We had a great program and remembered some great times. I went to school with really good people. High School was a positive experience for me and it was nice to see some of those friends who had a profound influence on me!



No comments: