Monday, November 8, 2010

I Love Google

You can learn how to do anything on the Internet. I was getting a new dishwasher and had to unhook the broken, piece of junk, dishwasher. I only had an hour until the delivery truck showed. I googled "how to unhook a dishwasher" and did what the video showed me. Unhook water, turn off electricity, unhook drain hose, take off front panel, unwire.......I did it!
The best part was when the new one came Justin and I had it mostly in when Darren came home! I learned about all sorts of new tools! I had never even heard of a nut driver before. Now I don't see how I could live without one!
OK so, I saved us $129 on installation. Then as I was feeling so proud of myself, the first time I ran it a big SPARK came out and it stopped working! Darren and the boys were on their way to Scouts so I just had to wait.....was my new dishwasher broken? Worse, had I done it with my amateur install?
Darren came home and tightened down the ground wire, now it works perfectly! Whew!
Go Domestic Engineers!

No comments: