Here are a few pictures from Christmas 2010. The kids were so fun this year. We just really enjoyed being together and doing some of the fun things were do every Christmas.

Best discovery of the season - hot glueing the gingerbread houses together! They actually stay! And who eats the graham crackers anyway? It's the candy we all want!

Justin's annual candy animal. Last year it was a Sugalo. This year a Chocolo.


Christmas morning Paige found a seven meter ski kite. Somehow I don't think it was meant for her, at least not yet!


Paige made a now infamous Christmas list this year. She originally sent it to Grandma H, who forwarded it on to her sisters all over the country. The last item on the list was, you got it, Caesar Salad. Talk about easy to please! My mom had me buy her a salad kit. I wrapped it and put it in the fridge until the morning. It was seriously her favorite gift!

As the smile shows, Justin was excited about his Pillow Tie.

He put it to use right away.

Super cute girl who got a pink Green Machine. We all have had fun on it!
1 comment:
I love the hot glue idea. G-Houses just got a whole lot easier for Clayton. His always fall down. (mine don't because I'm patient and plan ahead...I'm just sayin')
Post a Comment