Sunday, September 25, 2011

MTB


We are finally getting some mountain biking in! Lotoja took up too much time on the road, although climbing up out of Smitty's I was thinking that I should have been doing this all along!

We started at Indian Springs, road all the way up Dry Gulch, hit Rock Star and Smitty's, coming down the "swoopy" trail. (I don't know what it is really called.)

20 miles, 3 hrs. Beautiful weather. Our shoes and gloves were yellow from the pollen. Our legs scratched up from weeds and brush.




Me trying no to look tired:) I still look tired.



Even Darren crashed. Yes, it is true people.





I did have a couple lay the bike downs. And one skid skid skid slide sideways lay the bike down around a corner. The bottom was soooo dry. I'm bruising up pretty good, but so glad not to be hurt!

Darren just signed us up for a 25 hr. mtn bike race in Hurricane, UT. As a duo. As in just me and him. All day, all night. 13 mile loop. Last years winning duo did 20 laps. We just laugh when we realize what we signed up for. We are stupid.

No comments: