Monday, October 29, 2012

Baseball in the Blood

 
 
I wish this was a more clear picture, but my mom took it through the chain link fence.
 
I LOVE love love this picture.  Brady LOVE love loves baseball. 
 
I love baseball.  Baseball runs in the Harrison blood.  It was a huge part of my growing up years.
 
Brady just has "it" when it comes to fielding a ball.  My late brother, Steve, made fielding a baseball look like a symphony sounds. Even several years after he passed away people would still comment on how "that kid could field a ball." 
 
I love it when my parents come to watch his games.  This year especially when the coach was driving me nuts I couldn't wait for my dad to come and give his opinion. He is always fair and balanced that man.  Sometimes drives me crazy, but that's just how he is. 
 
My dad spent a lot of time throwing the ball with Brady when he was little.  He loved it. 
 
I am the one in this family who Brady brings the mitt to.  I can't throw as fast as I used to but thanks to Angie Hardy I can catch anything ANYONE could throw at me.  She trained me well!  She could burn that ball as fast as any guy has ever thrown to me!
 
This fall we've already been talking about next baseball season.  Brady loves it.  I'm glad someone around here does!


No comments: