Pete, Max and Autumn roasting hot dogs. This was the first time we have used our fire pit - good times!

Cousins are so fun. We love Heather and Pete's kids to visit!


Two beautiful grandma's! I don't think the fire was keeping them warm enough!

Darren and his dad reveling in the use of this back yard they put so much time into. More work to come!

Sam and Max - brotherly love.

Paige and Julianna, she is the sweetest, most pleasant baby ever!

Coloring easter eggs with Ryan and Emily. They came to Twin with us for the weekend. We'll keep the baby anytime you need us to, we can't get enough of her!


Justin was ordained a deacon today. He marched right up to the pulpit today and recited the tenth article of faith. He is such a good kid. We depend on him a lot in our family. Way to go Justin! It was so fun to have so much family with us for this occasion. We appreciate everyone's efforts in our behalf. I wish I had a picture of Chris and Jennie with their "baby" Sophie the kestral hawk, or is it a falcon? We got to see Chris in action as a falconer. No more of our baby chicks OK? Good luck Jennie with your interviews, (she's about to graduate with her MSW) I'm sort of living vicariously through her - go Bug! Thanks Heather and Pete for taking the boys skiing at Pomerelle. They had a blast!
3 comments:
Lisa, you are the best! Thanks for that special little shout out on your blog, we appreciate that! Our little baby, ha ha, might be the only one :) I just had my interview, one of them, that place is crazy, hummers and big entrance gates, a litte fancy! I am getting ready to head up to the lodge, and meet with someone else, I will shoot you a text, let you know how it goes! It was so good to see you guys, we wish it was more often! Thanks again for the little shout out, I love it! Love you guys!
Cute baby. Looks like all of the hard work last fall is paying off - the fire pit looks so fun! Jealous of all of the space.
Smith Family
IT looks like you are already having a bunch of fun with the firepit. What kind of crazy people would put a firepit in their backyard? Such a great Idea. Don't know where you got it from. Ha.ha. J/K.
williams family
Post a Comment