
It must be close to spring becuase the ground squirrels are coming out and starting to dig holes! I dont' think they stand a chance at our house. This was the excitement for the morning. They have also set traps for them. We've caught two so far. One trap was set by Justin's friend, Hank Davey Crockett Hansen, who upon hearing the squirrel wasn't dead, didn't want Justin to shoot it but to let him hurry over so he could do it. This is the world of Kimberly that we have moved into. Justin and Hank go hunting with their pellet guns everyday after school. They take off by the canyon and have a blast. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. Hank has a job this summer getting rid of our neighbors squirrels and rock chucks so they don't ruin his garden and trees. Justin wants this job too! Brady quickly asked Darren if he would pay him to do it too.

I'll just say we've had better luck with the traps..... We hear the coyotes often. The other night they were right past our deck at about 3:00am. They were LOUD! We went out on the deck to listen and went back in to get a flashlight, when Paige (who had come flying up the stairs about 15 min prior) ran back in and slammed the door shut scaring away the coyotes. She was afraid they would get in the house! I'm almost postive their howling is what had woken her up. At this rate she will never sleep in her own bed all night.
We had to clean Frontier on Saturday. Just like the good old days. (YUCK). While the rest of us were cleaning, Justin was sneaking up on pigeons to shoot them with his pellet gun.


Love cleaning the men's bathroom toilet. Nothing like cleaning up after truck drivers.

Brady vaccuumed.

Paige and Darren mopped. Good times.
4 comments:
is this a permanent job, again? You are welcome to clean our office on Wednesday evenings if you want ;) I always laugh when I'm there cleaning knowing my house is a stye.
I told you learning how to clean toilets would pay off big time in the future. (Now you can say my mother was right.)
Paige and Brady way to mop and vacuum. WHO SAID WORK CAN'T BE FUN? I'm sure it wasn't you.
We can't wait to come and shoot small animals in your yard! Looks like some good times! We are coming up for Easter! Hope to see you guys! Maybe we could let the kids lose in the yard with targets on their backs, maybe :)
Post a Comment