Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The second day of Christmas

On the second day of Christmas (Monday) Justin and Brady came running downstairs first thing in the morning, gift in hand, to find Paige. One rule was that it could only be opened with EVERYONE present.

I had wrapped the "stuff" to make gingerbread houses. Here are the results.



Paige's house after the earthquake hit.



Brady's estate. He said he had been planning his design all day at school.

Justin's "anti-Santa" roofed house (guess the candy canes don't fall too far from the Christmas tree, do they?) along with a "Sugalo" as in like a Buffalo, but made of sugar.







2 comments:

mandy said...

I am so impressed with you. You've really gone the extra mile this year--especially with your new club membership. Great ideas!

lisa said...

Don't be too impressed. I'm glad I did this, it gives me something to look forward to - "taking it easy" isn't all it's cracked up to be!