Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shoshone Wave




So, we went surfing in Hawaii.....or was that Shoshone on the canal? It's hard to tell from this picture. And the conditions were so similar - sandy beaches, palm trees....or was that hard lava rock and sagebrush? What's the difference really?
The Jenkins came to visit and we had to take them to one of our favorite spots.

The longer the surf, the harder the fall.








Then a skydiver was reported missing. Suddenly he fell from the sky just as Brady was about to surf the wave!




It didn't stop Brady, he remained focus on the task at hand.



Sharing the wave.













Walking up for a second float down the canal. The Lazy River at Seven Peaks has NOTHING on this!







I haven't surfed it in a few years. I forgot how fun it was!


















1 comment:

mama of many said...

I can't believe you actually captured the skydiver as he decended. What are the odds.

Looks so fun! We have to get directions from you.