
All the pants must have been muddy. This suspicion was confirmed when I walked into the mud room and saw them all lying on the floor.

I didn't have hot dogs so they wrapped Li'l Smokies in tin foil and threw them in the fire! Every friend that leaves our house does so with a plastic bag full of muddy clothes. Mom's may soon stop answering our calls!

This smelled lovely. I give up on clean.
3 comments:
We'll never stop answering your calls. Thanks so much for having him over- it is always his favorite place to be- such good friends. Hopefully, Reese will have the growth spurt that your boys have had - wow, Brady is tall too... I had only notice Justin.
Next time we'll provide the Lil'Smokies :)
Lisa, I believe you have a spot in heaven reserved for you; a completely clean spot, incapable of ever being dirty.
Bless your heart. I don't know how you do it!
Lisa,
Your home life sounds like so much fun and an adventure! I wish I could be a kid and answer your calls!!!
Post a Comment