Thursday, February 26, 2009

Girls Only

Every year Pomerelle does a program for women. I have been wanting to do it for years, and finally, this was my year. Every Tuesday in February my friend Raquel and I got to ski, without kids! The program includes all day lift tickets, ski clinics, and lunch - served to you! They break you into groups based on how you ski. Each time you go there is an hour and a half lesson. I learned so much! Even Darren was impressed with how much I had improved. It even had him convinced that he would enjoy some lessons!

I tried to pass on my new found skills and drills to my kids, but surprisingly, no one would listen! I did get Paige to "wave at the trees" and she practically stopped snow plowing... but it was short lived. How could mom possibly know what she is talking about?

I can't wait until next year! Great idea Raquel!


2 comments:

Kam said...

Lisa,

I am sooo jealous! This is a program I have been wanting to do for years. This was going to be my year. Had the schedule all lined out and babysitting trading all arranged and then I found out I was pregnant. OH WELL! We will take the blessings whenever they come. But, in two years I am going to be there!!

Melanie said...

some day :) glad you can enjoy!