Darren's view while taking a break.
We were all set to ski at Soldier today while Darren kited, but alas, there was no wind. At least not enough, and not from the right direction. East winds are no good, too unpredictable. 7- 10 is sissy stuff. I know more about wind than anyone should ever have to know. I feel bad for the people putting on the event. How can you know the wind won't blow right? Responsibility without control - stress! Kind of like being a parent.
Brady and Paige woke up NOT wanting to ski today anyway. I don't blame them, they skiied yesterday. Then, when Darren decided to stay home too, he came up with OTHER things for everyone to do. Like work. As I walked out the door to a meeting I heard Paige crying, "But I would have gone skiing!"
Justin, whose dirty-ski-face is darkening by the day- we really need to remember sunscreen - was more than disappointed with this sudden turn of events. But he took it in stride, and guess what happened? Friends called, and he is night skiiing at Pomerelle this very minute!
Justin, whose dirty-ski-face is darkening by the day- we really need to remember sunscreen - was more than disappointed with this sudden turn of events. But he took it in stride, and guess what happened? Friends called, and he is night skiiing at Pomerelle this very minute!






No comments:
Post a Comment