
Everything we enjoy doing involves dirt or water, and all too often the two get mixed together.
ARGHHH! Dirt galore! Our road is not paved and it is a mess this time of year! I had job lists a page long waiting for my kids when they awoke. Today our mess was a family ordeal! I told them their lists for the basement should take at least an hour. My kids are early risers so by the time D and I even got out of bed they had the basement cleaned! At least I hope it is, they spent an hour and a half down there. I could hear the vacuum humming along. I'm not even going to go check. I'm in one of those hurricane cleaning moods that if I see that it is sub-standard I will go ballistic and we'll be down there for the next 3 days.
1 comment:
They say "that the family that prays together stays together". I'd like to add: "The family that works and plays together stays together". Look like thats what your family is all about. Can't wait to see all of you next week!
Post a Comment