Saturday, February 7, 2009


Darren is wrapping up after his latest excursion to the ski kite capital of the US, Fairfield, ID. He didn't return until after midnight. When I finally talked to him he was still in search of his buddy, and said he could sell his rights to "I Shouldn't Be Alive." I was glad he was alive, and then I was just irritated. He could hardly walk the next day and has blisters the size of quarters on his ankles.

This is par for the course around here. There is always some form of gear laying out to dry in every corner of our house. Ski boots tipped upside down over heat vents, other vents are taken up by wet gloves, coats laying out in front of the fire, and yes, huge ski kites with yards and yards of line spread out all over the place!

I have no hope of ever having it clean. No one will ever just stay inside and watch TV like normal people.....:)



No comments: